Good Morning Poems for Girlfriend: Poems for Her

Good Morning Poems for Girlfriend: Waking up to the cozy feeling of reading a sweet good morning text from her boyfriend is possibly one of the best ways in which a girl can start her day. Make your girlfriend feel loved and pampered by sending cute wishes and messages to her in the morning. Give her the pleasure of thinking about you while she is still rolling around in bed. Don’t be afraid of expressing yourself. A romantic greeting will go a long way in setting the tone for an awesome day. From funny jokes to mushy one-liners, anything and everything goes when you are trying to be the boyfriend that she deserves.

Diwali Messages:

➥ Happy Diwali Wishes For Girlfriend - Diwali Wishes For Sexy Girlfriend

➥ 50+ *Diwali Wishes 2018* - Diwali Messages

➥ Happy Diwali Images | Diwali Greetings Images

1) Every day brings

So much more

To look forward to

Fly high and soar

Every moment brings

So much delight

Just being with you

Makes everything feel right

Good morning



2) The anticipation

Is killing me

I cannot wait

To come and see

The beautiful girl

Who I call my girlfriend

The girl who I

Love to no end

Good morning



3) I am not a psychic

Or an astrologer

Neither do I claim

To be a fortune teller

All I can predict

For the future

Is that, with you my life

Is sure to be brighter

Good morning



4) I’m sure you look more beautiful

Than what you did yesterday

The sun must have made you

More radiant with every ray

There’s yet another thing

Of which I am sure

Is that I am crazier

About you, than before

Good morning

Cute poem to say good morning to girlfriend


5) The sun makes me see

Life’s most beautiful things

Its radiance reminds me of

The way you’ve given me wings

The haze of each dawn

Brings in a sense of bliss

It makes me realize how

With you, nothing seems amiss

Good morning

 Raksha Bandhan Wishes Sister: 

➥ Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Sister *Raksha Bandhan Wishes*

 Raksha Bandhan Images For Brother * Sister *


6) I wish I could jump out

Of your phone’s screen

To convey what your presence

In my life really means

I wish I could run over

To your place right now

To show my love to you

And that I miss you and how

I wish I could wake up

Next to you everyday

To wish you good morning

Before the sun’s first ray

Good morning



7) Before you came into my life

Waking up was a bore

I used to hate it so much

It almost felt like a chore

After you came into my life

Mornings have become magical

It reminds me of meeting you

And that makes my day special

Good morning



8) Radiant like the morning sun

Sweetheart, you are the one

Beautiful like morning dew

Baby, that girl is you

Misty like the morning skies

Darling, are your beautiful eyes

Soft like the light of daybreak

I think only of you when I’m awake

Good morning

Sweet poem to greet her good morning

9) Every morning is a chance

To make you beam

Every day is an opportunity

To make you dream

Every moment is an option

To make you happy

Every minute is an occasion

To love you unconditionally

Good morning



10) Whether you drink

Tea or coffee

It won’t make a difference

Too significantly

Whether you prefer

Hot chocolate or chamomile

It won’t matter at all

How you really feel

For as long as we are

With one another

I promise to make your mornings

Steamier than ever

Good morning

 Good Night Messages Collection:

➥ Good night messages for girlfriend 

➥ Good night love SMS  -sexy romantic SMS

➥ Good Night Messages For Mother

➥ Good Night Messages For *Aunt & Uncle* - Wishes, Quotes

➥ Good Night Messages For Sweet Husband: Quotes & Wishes

➥ 50+ *Good Night Message* - Wishes And Quotes

➥ Sexy Good Night Messages For Her: Quotes For Her

➥ #50 Sweet Good Night Messages For Wife: Romantic Night Quotes For Wife
11) My girlfriend isn’t just my girl

She is my lover and my best friend

I feel great when I’m with her

On her, I so depend

She’s why I wake up every morning

Her voice is all that I want to hear

All that I want to confess today

Is that without her, I see no future

Good morning



12) Every morning

Brings in a new day

For me to feel your love

And have my breath taken away

Every morning of mine

Wouldn’t be the same

If I didn’t wake up

Chanting your sweet name

Good morning

Beautiful poem to wish girlfriend good morning



13) The colors of sunrise

Seem to fade away

The hues of the morning mist

Seem less impressive everyday

In front of your beauty

None of them stands tall

Compared to your radiance

Even the sun feels so small

Good morning



14) May your wake-up call

Be my text

Prompting me

What to do next

May your alarm clock

Be my voice

May hearing it

Make you rejoice

May every morning of yours

Start with me

Wishing a good morning

To a girl like you so pretty



 Good Morning Messages Collection: 

➥ * 70+ Good Morning Love Messages For Wife*: Morning Wishes And Quotes For Wife

➥ Sexy *Good Morning Messages* For Girlfriend

➥ Good Morning Messages For Friends
14) I want this message

To give your day a kick-start

For I have written it

From the bottom of my heart

I want you to read it

And feel terrific

I want it to make your day

Nothing less than fantastic

Good morning



16) Today there is no rainbow

But your day will be colorful

It’s a dreary morning

But your day will be beautiful

Today the sun isn’t so bright

But your day will be dazzling

That is because you are

Nothing less than amazing

Happy birthday

Romantic good morning poem for girlfriend to write in greeting card


17) You’ve painted my mornings

Bright red instead of blue

My world will be colorful

As long as it has you

It will be full of swirls

Splashed with light and color

May it always be like this

Not just now, but forever

Good morning



18) I used to hate weekdays

But they don’t bother me anymore

Going to school everyday

Doesn’t seem like a bore

For every morning brings

A new chance to meet you

That is the reason why

None of this makes me blue

Good morning



19) Every morning makes me feel

Relaxed and calm

It’s like someone has applied

A really soothing balm

You are the reason

For all this tranquility

I hope such a feeling

You always give me

Good morning

   Girlfriend Propose, Impress Collection: 

➥ Rohit Sharma accountant blogger 

➥ Girlfriend Impress - Love Images Wallpaper 

➥ #50 *Girlfriend Propose Messages* Heart Touching
20) I know that you will

Have a lovely day

For I have planned it

In a really cool way

I will pick you up

After you finish office

We’ll start our evening

With a lovely kiss

The rest of the plan

Will be a surprise

Whatever it is

I promise it’ll be nice

Good morning

Imageasd1

21) A beautiful morning like this

Makes me want a hug and a kiss

My steamy cup of coffee

Makes me want to get cozy

This warm and tranquil sunrise

Reminds me of your lovely eyes

Everything about this morning

Makes me want to be with you darling

Good morning



22) I am late for work

I am a little shabby

But I still have time

To text you good morning sweetie

I know I’m going to get

A piece of my boss’ mind

But if you send me a kiss

I will trudge through this grind

Good morning



23) Every morning is a gentle reminder

Of all the times that we’ve spent together

Times that are fun, spontaneous and carefree

That’s how I always want us to always be

I want every morning to unfurl

Happiness for both me and you girl

I wish that every day from now on

Neither of us ever becomes forlorn

Good morning

 Good Night Images Collection:

➥ Good Night Images - Night HD Wallpaper 

➥ Good Night Images For Girlfriend

➥ Good Night Images Whatsapp & Facebook
24) Another beautiful day

In my life has come

And it makes me feel

Really awesome

For this is one more day

That we’ll spend together

Making promises

To always be with each other

Good morning

Imasdfge3

25) Nothing makes me sad anymore

Nothing puts me down

Nothing makes me upset

Nothing makes me frown

To make me feel low

Nothing has the power

For I wake up every morning

Thinking of our life together

Good morning



26) Good morning, my rose

My beautiful daisy

Without you each day

Seems dull and dreary

If not for your dewy eyes

And your lovely fragrance

There would be no

Meaning to my existence



27) My days are incomplete

Without you sweetheart

Nights are painful because

With you, I never want to part

The only days that don’t

Seem to be never-ending

Are the ones that I spend

With you all morning and evening

I love you

  New Year Messages: 

➥ Happy New Year Wishes 2019: Best New Year Messages

➥ Love Relation
28) I start my day

With a steaming cuppa

But inside that cup

What’s hidden is euphoria

It’s the anticipation

Of seeing your lovely face

The beautiful thing

In life’s crazy race

Good morning

Romantic good morning poem for girlfriend

29) Mornings will come

Then they will go

But I will always be there

I hope you know

The sun will rise

It will go down too

But I will always

Be there for you

Good morning



30) In life, you will do

Amazingly well, I know

Even then some more hope

To you, I want to show

May you reach heights

That you can never imagine

May this morning give you

The courage to begin

Good morning

 I Love You Messages Collection: 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Poems for Boyfriend